Sunday, June 23, 2013

Where does the time go?


A few of my Gertrude Jekyll roses from a few years back...

I can't believe summer is already here! The time just seems to be flying...
I keep wanting to post but I struggle with finding anything meaningful to write that hasn't already been said.  So for this post I am going to do a "Currently" list...
Hopefully I will have something interesting to write soon! *Ü*

Currently:

Watching: 
Larkrise to Candleford
Reading:
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Listening:
Justin Timberlake, Lady Antebellum, Josh Groban~ my taste in music is very eclectic :)
Making:
More dishcloths, Bubble bars, soldered ornaments, cards 
Feeling:
A little inspired
Planning:
To start Project Life
Loving:
Family and friends, time to be creative...

More to come very soon!
























2 comments:

  1. So fun to see you have posted!!!!!!! Looks like you are one busy lady this summer! Love you sweet friend!!!!!!!! Hugs to your day, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooHOoOo ... girl you are so creative and seeing the beautiful things you've been making is so inspiring! Love those gertrude blooms! xoxo

    ReplyDelete